Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Quotes

I have learned this is true. 
I sometimes wish I learned it earlier in life. 

Always do the best you can at that moment in your life. 
Sometimes my best looks different on a different day, week, month, or year. 

I love spending time with my grandchildren.

I tell the stories of family and friends who are no longer here to others to share the love and lessons learned.

All important in life

It's fall! 🍂🍂🍂

I am calmer when I simplify and prioritize my life.

Every day is a new opportunity.
The sun will rise again tomorrow.

Fall

Living in St. Mary's county makes me smile as I see barns almost every day.

I love blue


I love listening to all the outdoor sounds. Living in a rural area gives me opportunities to hear birds, frogs, crickets, cicadas, wind, rain, snow, leaves rustling, and other sounds in nature.

Walk, it is good for you.

0 comments: