I saw this little fella on the sidewalk the other evening.
I start the fall season with apples, apple decorations, and apple scents.
Gary's continuing to work on the pie safe.
The butterfly bush is still blooming.
The bright pops of purple against the green leaves is beautiful.
We aren't going to the Maryland Renaissance Festival this year, but I saw they replaced the bridge we often stopped to take pictures on each visit.
Here is a photo from several years ago. I'm sure the new stone bridge is more historically accurate for the medieval period represented by the renaissance fair. Now we will have to plan to go to the renaissance fair in the future and get a picture on the new bridge.
I stopped by the Aina's home and Ezra was outside on roller blades.
He had to show me the city they made.
There are even arrows to show which way to travel on the roads. I love that the kids use their imaginations and enjoy playing outside.
Sarah and I went to a baby shower for Kat. Her little girl should be arriving in November. It's always fun showering a new mom or mom to be with fun baby items. Babies are such a wonderful blessing.
Fall candle burning and fall leaves coasters ready.
I just found some new crock pot soup recipes. Fall is perfect for soup, although we eat soup all year round here.
0 comments:
Post a Comment